Saturday, November 25, 2006

Brandable Viral Marketing Buzz Report Volume 1 Revision

If you haven't downloaded the Report yet, I recommend you do so now, by clicking here.

For those of you who downloaded the first volume of the Viral Marketing Buzz Report last week, thank you very much.

And thanks for the feedback to those who gave it to me.

In light of the feedback I did receive, as well as some updates that have occurred recently, I have revised the report to fix a couple of broken links, and added another chapter that features the soon to be released Viral Detonator software.

I know I hyped you on the release of Viral Detonator already quite awhile ago, and although it is still not fully released due to new features being programmed, I have included it in the revised edition.

You can even still sign-up now for the affiliate program ahead of time, so that you'll be able to get a head-start on promoting when it gets released very soon. After the release, the Affiliate program will be closing and available to customers ONLY, so you'll want to get ahead of the game and register for the affiliate program ASAP. You can do so at: http://affiliatesupernetwork.com/jv/intratrakker

If you're eager to checkout and rebrand the revised edit of the Viral Marketing Buzz Report Volume 1, just click on the following link:
Download the Viral Marketing Buzz Report Volume 1

I hope you enjoy the new chapter, and I highly recommend rebranding the report, distributing it for free, and earning some passive income from it. Remember that the more you give it away, the more money you can earn.

Peace & Prosperity,

Jambhala Rinpo
ViralMarketingBuzz.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home