Friday, March 16, 2007

Jason James' Audio Video Riches

I've certainly posted about some great viral video creation products in the past, but Jason James has gone the extra mile with his new release of Audio Video Riches.

That's right, he's produced an incredible package here, and I must admit that I underestimated him at first, but once I saw and tested the product for myself I was amazed.

This course goes into great detail step by easy step, so that even a newbie can create great professional looking videos with ease, and then easily post it onto their website to stream live!

Now when I mean easy, I REALLY mean easy. If I could say there was anything I'd have to nitpick about this video course, I would say that it's tooooo step by step, and for someone like me who has done a lot of this before, I found that a lot of the steps I didn't need to pay attention to, BUT that doesn't mean it's not also valuable to the more experienced. I certainly learned some new tricks, and the web streaming files it comes with are great and easy to use (Again step by step instructions on how to use everything, even down to plugging a firewire cord into your videocamera and computer).

This video course teaches you everything you need to know about creating great video and audio for your website.

It doesn't go into depth on the actual marketing of your video or audio, but it does touch on the topic.

All in all, I would certainly recommend this to newbies and even some of the not so newbies. The pro's may find a lot of the info redundant, but it does come with a guarantee if you're not 100% impressed.

It's certainly worth checking out if you want to do video and audio for your websites. Remember that if you can make a good viral video these days, your video or product could become famous quite quickly, but you'll need to know the basics of creating a good looking video first.

Check out Jason James' Audio Video Riches!

Peace and Prosperity,

Jambhala Rinpo
ViralMarketingBuzz.com
"This article is free for reproduction but must be reproduced in
its entirety & this copyright statement as well as all links must
be included."

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 3:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You write very well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home