Friday, December 29, 2006

Viral Copywriting

Well I hope you all had a very merry Christmas!

I sure had a great time with my family. It was nice to see my Aunts, Uncle, and Cousin again.

I'd like to give you a little gift for the holidays, and I found one that's perfect for you. It's a great little ebook on viral marketing, that focuses particularly on viral copywriting.

It's written by a copywriter named Brian Clark and is called "Viral Copy - Trading Words for Traffic"

I read through it and found it to be very informational, entertaining, and useful for both writing viral copy and viral marketing in general.

It shares a lot of examples where viral marketing has been used in various niches and markets for success and failure. A few of the stories shared gave me some good ideas for viral tactics, particularly the mention of viral publicity, which is something I have been thinking of writing about soon.

Anyways, please enjoy the free viral ebook, which you can download by clicking Viral Copy!

And have a Happy New Year!!

Jambhala Rinpo
ViralMarketingBuzz.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home