Thursday, April 05, 2007

Bonus Viral Marketing Video amongst $6825 worth of Free Gifts

Okay maybe I didn't stress enough how important it is to get Mark Joyner's book in my last blog post, or perhaps you didn't even read it.

Anyways, I was going to see how many of you would actually go and buy it without me giving you any more incentive than my word. However, I see that only a few of my readers took action, and to those I congratulate you on taking a positive step towards greater success in life.

To those that didn't take action last week, I'm now going to give you some even better reasons why you should check out Mark's new book on Simpleology.

1- You'll get over $6825 worth of free gifts (both digital and physical products) and these are not the normal crappy PLR gifts that are floating all over the net for free.

2- The book only costs $13.77 <-- That's nuttin'!

3- One of the bonuses includes an exclusive Video on Viral Marketing that was created by Mark Joyner and Tellman Knudson, and it's awesome!

4-Mark has put together an Easter Egg hunt for you. Now he wouldn't give me any details, and to be honest I couldn't even find the egg myself. So the first person to successfully find the easter egg and the person who scores the highest on the easter egg will receive free copies of a new product I'm releasing soon that will be sold for $147 and is a packaged ebook w/ audio's and videos on Joint Venture Marketing. Either post on the blog if and where you found it, or send me an email. Post your score too.

Hint: You'll find the Easter Egg on Step 1, 2 or 3 following this link

Now that's an incredibly irresistable offer if I ever heard of one. I don't even get any commissions for selling copies of Mark's book, I'm doing this because Mark is a good friend of mine, whom I respect greatly, and I really believe that the knowledge he shares is more than worth your measly $13.77 investment.

Okay, I must admit that I do have a slight ulterior motive. I've added my Viral Marketing Buzz Report as one of the bonuses, and the more books I sell, the higher up the list my bonus will appear. Which means more downloads, and more subscribers for me. So help me put my bonus as high up the list as possible and I'll be grateful. :)

What are you Waiting for? Get Mark's Simpleology book now and your Bonus gifts worth over $6825.


Good Luck, and happy hunting!

Jambhala Rinpo
ViralMarketingBuzz.com

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home